Tuesday, 17 December 2019

YOUNG LEARNERS :)

HELLO MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!

As I said in the previous post, we continue our series of young learners. Now you know how effective it is. So I want to go directly to the song I'll show you.

Here is my second advice;

The purpose of this song is to teach basic commands in a fun way. If you wish, you can distribute the worksheet that I prepared for you after you teach the subject with this song and reinforce what you have learned. 
Here are the song and the worksheet... :)



This is the worksheet. All you have to do is this instruction.
"LISTEN TO THE SONG AGAIN AND WRITE THE CORRECT ORDER OF PICTURES".


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this worksheet. I will use it for my lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your valuable advices. I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT ABOUT SERIES???? :)

HELLO EVERYBODY !!!! Don't you want to learn English in a fun and enjoyable way with your favorite series? If the answer is “yes”, ...