Today I will suggest you a site with many features. We all know how important technology is in today's age. In order to keep up with the innovations of the age, we must incorporate technology into our courses. That's exactly what this app is for.
This app is free and it is suitable for students of all levels. You can create flashcards if you want, or you can use flashcards that already exist. You can open a class and gather your students in this class, even give them online assignments. You can prepare any kind of working papers(like fill in the blanks, and true/false).
I think you will love this application. All you have to do is open a free account and enjoy it... :)💓💓
Application is a click away...

really interactive application:)
ReplyDeletethanks a lot :) I hope you will use it for your future classes.
DeleteWhat a great application! One of the ways to use technology efficiently :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, you are definitely true... :)
Delete