Saturday, 30 November 2019

WORD POWER

HI EVERYONE!

It's time to learn words. Is learning new words so boring? We can make it more fun for our students. Also, we can use lots of app for this. It depends on your teaching style.

Today I will show my lovely followers an example. I prepared a word list. It contains the words of the second unit of the sixth grade. I used "cool infographics". I will share the link with you. Don't worry.
Here are my word list and the link. You can create your own word list with this link.
https://coolinfographics.com/word-clouds

2 comments:

  1. These websites are very useful. I will use all of them. Thank you very much. :)

    ReplyDelete

WHAT ABOUT SERIES???? :)

HELLO EVERYBODY !!!! Don't you want to learn English in a fun and enjoyable way with your favorite series? If the answer is “yes”, ...