Here I prepared a slide for you, explaining a different method with the help of the powerpoint. After reviewing, you can use it in your lessons if appropriate for you.
Tuesday, 29 October 2019
THE METHOD YOU USE IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH?
Sometimes you might think that you don't get enough attention from the class when you're teaching. it is quite normal. Maybe the method you use is no longer valid and you need to update yourself. If you're open to improving yourself, there's nothing to worry about.
Here I prepared a slide for you, explaining a different method with the help of the powerpoint. After reviewing, you can use it in your lessons if appropriate for you.
Here I prepared a slide for you, explaining a different method with the help of the powerpoint. After reviewing, you can use it in your lessons if appropriate for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
WHAT ABOUT SERIES???? :)
HELLO EVERYBODY !!!! Don't you want to learn English in a fun and enjoyable way with your favorite series? If the answer is “yes”, ...
-
Sometimes you might think that you don't get enough attention from the class when you're teaching. it is quite normal. Maybe the met...
-
HI EVERYONE! I want to make changes to this and the next few posts. I would like to give some advice to my colleagues who teach English ...
This is really useful method, I will definitely use for my future classes. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI am happy if it helps :))
DeleteI finally learned this method with your slide.
ReplyDeleteI hope you will use it for your future classes :)
Delete